Please Kupu You Know What I Did and Left

Unit 50- Function A

galka.jpg Practice yous know where … ? /I don't know why … / Could you lot tell me what … ? etc.
50.1.jpg
When the question ( Where has Tom gone?) is part of a longer sentence ( Exercise you know … ? / I don't know … / Can yous tell me … ? etc.), the word order changes. We say:
•   What fourth dimension is it? but
•   Who are those people?
•   Where can I observe Linda?
•    How much volition information technology cost?
Exercise you know what fourth dimension it is?
I don't know who those people are.
Tin you tell me where I tin find Linda?
Do you lot accept whatsoever idea how much it will cost?

Be careful with
do/does/did questions. We say:
•    What fourth dimension does the picture show begin? but

•    What exercise yous mean?
•    Why did she go out early?

Do you know what rime the motion picture begins?
(not does the pic brainstorm)
Please explain what y'all mean.
I wonder why she left early.

Utilize if or whether where at that place is no other question word
( what, why etc.):
•    Did everyone run across you? but Exercise y'all know if anybody saw you?
or … whether anybody saw yous?

Unit 50- Part B

Exercises

{slide=ane Make a new sentence from the question in brackets.}flag.jpg Make a new sentence from the question in brackets.
{tooltip}Key.{finish-link}2    Could you lot tell me where the post function is?
3    I wonder what the time is.
iv    I want to know what this give-and-take ways.
5    Do you know what time they left?
six    I don't know if/whether Sue is going out tonight.
vii    Exercise y'all have whatever idea where Caroline lives?
viii    I can't remember where I parked the car.
nine    Can you tell me if/whether at that place is a bank near here?
10  Tell me what you want.
eleven  I don't know why Kate didn't come to the party.
12  Do y'all know how much it costs to park here?
13  I have no idea who that adult female is.
14  Do you know if/whether Liz got my alphabetic character?
15  Can you lot tell me how far it is to the airport?{cease-tooltip}

ane    (Where has Tom gone?)
Do you know    where Tom has gone?
2    (Where is the mail office?)
Could you tell me where ______________________
3    (What'due south the time?)
I wonder ______________________
4    (What does this discussion mean?)
I want to know ______________________
5    (What time did they leave?)
Practice you know ______________________
six    (Is Sue going out tonight?)
I don't know ______________________
7    (Where does Caroline live?)
Do you lot accept any idea ______________________
viii    (Where did I park the car?)
I can't remember ______________________
9    (Is there a banking concern near here?)
Can you lot tell me ______________________
10  (What do you want?)
Tell me ______________________
eleven  (Why didn't Kate come up to the party?)
I don't know ______________________
12  (How much does it cost to park hither?)
Practise you know ______________________
13  (Who is that woman?)
I have no idea ______________________
14  (Did Liz get my letter?)
Do you lot know ______________________
xv  (How far is information technology to the airport?)
Can you tell me ______________________ {/slide} {slide=two Complete the conversation.}flag.jpg You are making a phone telephone call. Yous want to speak to Sue, but she isn't at that place. Somebody else answers the telephone. Yous want to know 3 things:
(1) Where has she gone? (ii) When will she be back? and (three) Did she exit alone? Consummate the chat:

{tooltip}Central.{end-link}1    Do you know where she has gone?
2    I don't suppose you know when she'll be back / she will be back.
3    Practice you happen to know information technology/whether she went out solitary?{end-tooltip}
A: Practise you know where _____________________? (1)
B: Pitiful, I've got no idea.
A: Never mind. I don't suppose yous know _____________________. (two)
B: No, I'g agape not.
A: One more affair. Do you happen to know _____________________? (3)
B: I'k agape I didn't meet her become out.
A: OK. Well, thank yous anyway. Goodbye. {/slide} {slide=3 Tony asks you a lot of questions.}flag.jpg Y'all have been away for a while and have just come up back to your home town. Y'all encounter Tony, a friend of yours. He asks you lot a lot of questions:
{tooltip}Fundamental.{end-link}two    He asked me where I'd been. / … where I had been.
3    He asked me how long I'd been back. / … how long I had been back.
4    He asked me what I was doing at present.
5    He asked me why I'd come back. / … why I had come up back, or … why I came back.
6    He asked me where I was living.
7    He asked me if/whether I was glad to be dorsum.
8    He asked me if/whether I had any plans to go away again.
9    He asked me if/whether I could lend him some money.{finish-tooltip}

50.4.jpg

At present you tell another friend what Tony asked you. Use reported spoken communication.
1 He asked me how I was.
2    He asked me ______________________
3    He ________________________________
4    ___________________________________
6    ___________________________________
vii    ___________________________________
8    ___________________________________
9    ___________________________________ {/slide}


Жилые комплексы с единой концепцией развития окружающей территории, своей инфрастуктурой, однородной социальной средой всегда приквлекают внимание желающих приобрести жилье. Приобретая квартиру в жилом комплексе Гранатный 6, вы приобретаете соответствующее качество жизни, и максимум комфорта.

wheelerconsy1940.blogspot.com

Source: https://megaen.ru/unit-50-questions-2-do-you-know-where-he-asked-me-where/

0 Response to "Please Kupu You Know What I Did and Left"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel